In English, we offer the following courses according to our course program.
These courses qualify for all levels according to the regulations of the standard BGI/GUV-I 8686. Please contact our office if you are interested in training courses in English.
The participants receive a cource certificate which is regognized by the german employers mutual insurance.
The curricula of the offered courses have the following contents:
Course unit 5 “Management responsibility” (4 lessons)
• Management responsibility
• Responsibility of work force skilled for working on electrical installations
• Juridical consequences
• Who is allowed to work on electrical installations?
• Instructing non skilled co-workers, work planning
Course unit 7: „High voltage components in vehicles” (17 lessons)
• Vehicle wiring Systems
• Electrical drive train concepts:
- Fuel cell,
- Hybrid drive train,
- Full electric drive train,
• HV-components: e.g. fuel cell, HV-batteries, super caps, power electronics,
DC/DC- converter, three phase- synchronous- and asynchronous motor,
other hazardous components
• Federal ECE rule 100
• Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 305 (FMVSS 305)
• Working modes of hybrid systems
• Shock current calculation at isolation imperfections
• Safety analysis for fuel cell-/hybrid vehicles
• Protection classes/categories
• Ri of NiMH-cells
• Service disconnect of a hybrid vehicle
• Change of HV components
• Capacitance- and inductance measurement with DSO and multimeter
• Measurement of pulse width modulation, frequency on conventional
vehicles with DSO
• Circuits for DC transformation with and without potential separation
• Measurements on hybrid vehicle: location of different components,
draw and set the service disconnect), check of isolation, measuring HV
against HV- and against vehicle body
Course unit 10: "Working on live parts in HV systems"
• Requirement for working under voltage in HV systems
• Staff Training
• Organisation of work and defining the scope
• Protection and safety equipment which need to be used
• Practical exercises and training at electric and hybrid vehicles and training equipment